NYAA Silver Programme
The objectives of the National Youth Achievement Award (NYAA) Silver Programme are as follows:
- To provide a platform for Brooksians to develop their 21st Century Competencies and Self-Leadership Skills.
- To support the Northbrooks Secondary School vision of “Every Brooksian a Champion, Impacting the Community”, by leveraging on NYAA’s vision of developing and maximizing the potential of Brooksians through
- selfless community service
- challenge of adventure
- skills development, and
- physical recreation,
- so that they may be exceptional individuals who can contribute to society and the nation.
- To encourage Brooksians to develop personal qualities of:
- Sense of responsibilities to themselves, to the society and the nation.
- To encourage Brooksians to participate in this internationally recognized award programme.
The following diagram illustrates the programme Northbrooks Secondary school has in place for all students in the Secondary 3 level embarking on the NYAA Silver programme: -
Expeditions / Explorations