Parent Support Group (PSG)
“To share the responsibility and work in partnership with our school to develop our children’s potential.”
In line with this vision, we set the following objectives:
- To play an active role in our programmes
- To establish a bridge between school management and faculty with parents.
- To provide appreciation and recognition for parents and school staff who are active and supportive in PSG activities/programmes
Chairperson: Mr Teo Cheak Han
Vice-chairperson: Mdm Sakura
Vice-chairperson: Mr Richard Lim
Secretaries: Mdm Martha Ng and Mrs Marisol B. Ignaci
Project coordinators: Mdm Cynna Wai and Mdm Stella Ng
We sincerely welcome you to join us as a member and if possible, volunteer a little of your time and expertise to help make the educational experience for our children better. Membership is free and all you need is to have a child who is a student at Northbrooks Secondary School.
By being a PSG member, you will reap many benefits:
- Be kept informed of the latest development in Northbrooks Secondary School through our bi-monthly meetings and dialogue with the Principal and Vice Principals.
- Have the opportunity to provide your feedback and share ideas – thereby contributing to change that will bring about positive growth and development of the school.
- Attend workshops at no cost.
- Your journey as a parent would be more fulfilling because:
- You build your network of friends.
- Your family participates in activities that will bring you closer together.
Jesse Jackson, American Civil Rights Activist, once said: “Your children need your presence more than your presents.” So come join us and let’s make a difference together!
Mr Henry Ng